Weekly Fees per Student
|2016 - 2017 Tuition Fees|
|Two-year-olds (24 – 36 months)||$184|
|Three to Five-year-olds||$179|
|VPK Wrap Around Care||$119|
Winter Park Day Nursery offers significant scholarships based on household size and income to make preschool education affordable for every family. Our scholarship levels correspond to the poverty guidelines set annually by the federal Department of Health and Human Services. These guidelines are based on all gross income received by each adult household member and then adjusted by the number of people living in the household. You may apply for a scholarship at the time of enrollment, in August, and in January of each year.
Download the Scholarship Application
- Weekly tuition is due by or before 5:00 pm every Monday.
- Registration Fee: $50 (per child, per enrollment), non-refundable.
- Supply Fee: $30 (per child, per school year), $15 additional per child for summer.
- Family Discount: 15% of the highest weekly tuition fee your family pays
- Late Pick-up Fee: $10 for each 15 minutes or portion thereof past your student’s scheduled pick-up (12:00 pm for VPK only students and 6:00 pm for full time students).
- Withdrawal Without Notice Fee: Fee is equal to two weeks of tuition.
- VPK fees are effective beginning from August 15, 2016 to May 31, 2017.