Weekly Fees per Student
|2021 - 2022 Tuition Fees|
|Infants (6 weeks – 12 months)||$279|
|Toddlers (12 - 24 months)||$256|
|Two-year-olds (24 – 36 months)||$228|
|Three to Five-year-olds||$223|
|VPK Wrap Around Care||$153|
Download the 2022-2023 Tuition Policies These fees will become effective for new families starting May 30, 2022.
Winter Park Day Nursery offers significant scholarships based on household size and income to make preschool education affordable for every family. Our scholarship levels correspond to the poverty guidelines set annually by the federal Department of Health and Human Services. These guidelines are based on all gross income received by each adult household member and then adjusted by the number of people living in the household. You may apply for a scholarship at the time of enrollment, in August, and in January of each year.
- Wait List Fee: $30 non-refundable, per child.
- Registration Fee: One-time $50 non-refundable, per child.
- Supply Fee: $30 (per child, per school year), $15 additional per child for summer.
- Weekly tuition is due by or before 5:00PM every Monday.
- Family Discount: 15% of the highest weekly tuition fee your family pays (unless you receive a scholarship).
- Late Pick-up Fee: $20 for each 15 minutes or portion thereof past your student’s scheduled pick-up (12:00PM for VPK only students and 6:00PM for full time students).
- Withdrawal Without Notice Fee: Fee is equal to two weeks of tuition.
- VPK fees are effective beginning from August 10, 2021 to May 25, 2022.